When her beautiful mumma Rochelle came to us and asked us to create a tea party for her little girl, we were beyond excited!
There were 17 little gents and ladies that would be treated to a morning of delicious treats and pampering. We were lucky enough to have an already beautiful space to work in at the grounds Alexandria. While brainstorming, the inspiration came from many different places. We wanted to combine the whimsy of the mad hatter party by including little surprises on the table and the secret garden where your imagination and senses could be transported into a place of enchantment. The French countryside was also a source of inspiration.
It was such a lovely morning.
- Styling and design @maryronisevents
- Photographer @mimirouhphotography
- Cakes @mastello.creations
- Strawberry & macaroon towers @strawberriesandco
- Kids tables, chairs, cake tables, table arbours and cafe setting @thetreasureroom
- Graphic design of backdrop, bicycle & table stationary @eveandcostationery
- Linen, dinner plates and cutlery @theprettytablehire
- Flowers @madame.fleur
- Backdrop, bicycle and welcome sign production @jossignsbydesign
- Candelabras @clementineposy
- Candles @rawlightcandles
- Acrylic Sign for cart @lettersbyloulou
- Entertainment @kidspamperparties
- Venue @thegrounds